- To improve interest in research of Indic studies and Dharmic philosophy in Australia
- To conduct research projects improving comparative understanding of Dharmic philosophy and western thought.
- To create a think-tank to examine areas of mutual interests for India and Australia
- To improve understanding of Aboriginal spirituality and its link with Dharmic philosophy
- To improvise and formulate policies to benefit Indo-Australia relationship
Infinity Foundation Australia is a not-for-profit organisation working as a chapter of The Infinity Foundation, USA. The organisation focuses on following aims –